Fierce Conversations (Revised and Updated) Fully revised and updated—the national bestselling guide that will help you achieve personal and professional success one conversation at a time.
The master teacher of positive change through powerful communication, Susan Scott wants you to succeed. To do that, she explains, you must transform everyday conversations at work and at home with effective ways to get your message across—and get what you want. In this guide, which includes a workbook and The Seven Principles of Fierce Conversations, Scott teaches you how to:
• Overcome barriers to meaningful communication
• Expand and enrich relationships with colleagues, friends, and family
• Increase clarity and improve understanding
• Handle strong emotions—on both sides of the table
• Connect with colleagues, customers and family at a deep level
Includes a Foreword by Ken Blanchard, the bestselling co-author of The One Minute Manager